Wednesday, April 28, 2010

pics











some pictures for your viewing pleasure. camera was broken for a long time so just started again.

1st picture is inside my house. you'll notice yellow bidon on the floor, that's how I go and get water, attach to my bike fill up and bring back. the white jar on top of my shelves is my filter. the sac on my wall is basically attached to me.
2nd - my shower, quite lucky I've got an insider place for bathing
3rd - my bedroom, clothes and what not. my "bed" is outside in this photo, but I sleep inside when it's not crazy hot.
4th - one of my brothers, david, cooking for me on women's day (see previous post)
5th - my hangar, when I hang out to stay out of the sun, basically live there actually, you can see my bed and bike in the back, where I sleep too.
6th - me with the crew of 100 girls from women's day, the girls that I was responsible for in the parade
7th and 8th - my girls marching in the parade!
9th - one of my students braided my hair for women's day
10th - kassiom my other brother is the one sitting down

No comments: